Thursday, January 22, 2009

Granola

I made granola this week for the first time ever and I wondered why I haven't done this before. It is so easy to make, and so good and so inexpensive to make.

I used this recipe

I made a few changes to fit our taste. I omitted the raisins and put dried cranberries instead. I omitted the peanut butter and doubled the honey. I doubled the recipe which I recommend if you have more than two people eating it, because it will go fast.

Every one loved it. Including GFdaughter. I will be making this a regular.

Hopefully up next will be a weekly lunch menu. I struggle with lunches the most, since I grew up on sandwiches and tended to feed the girls that. I will be hunting the GF sites for some ideas. I'm looking for all the ways I can simplify.

No comments:

Post a Comment